Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/14 01:58:37 UTC

[ANN] rcouch 0.6, first CouchDB on the raspberry pi

Hi all,

After a long build and a quick patches on spidermonkey, I'm happy to
announce the first release of rcouch (a CouchDB distribution) [1] on
the raspberry pi [2]. I only did quick tests and it seems to work
enough well. (Don't hesitate to mount some swap of the sd-card or usb
as swap to increase the memory if you have some complex views though).

Anyway a preversion of the static binary is available on github:

https://github.com/downloads/refuge/rcouch/rcouch-0.5r0_raspberrypi.tar.gz

This binary release have been built on debian 6.0 but should work on
other distributions as well.

Enjoy,

- benoît

[1] http://refuge.io
[2] www.raspberrypi.org/

Re: [ANN] rcouch 0.6, first CouchDB on the raspberry pi

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Thursday, June 14, 2012, ScubbX wrote:

> Wonderful! This is exactly why I ordered a raspberry Pi. :-)
> The only thing missing is, that when it arrives, I have to test if I can
> include Geocouch with it.

geocouch is already included :)

- benoît

Posted by ScubbX <ma...@gmail.com>.