Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Pradeep Patel <pa...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/22 07:26:18 UTC

deploying axis2c with IBM http server

Hi,

I have written a web service on windows using Axis2c and i have deployed it
successfully in axis2_http_server. Then i deployed it with Apache http
server by following the procedure described in Axis2c manual.

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#mod_axis2

Now I want to deploy the same service with IBM http server and i searched a
lot but i could not find any help. The reason is we have IBM http server on
the system where the web service will be deployed finally.

IBM http server is based on Apache http server so i guess there should not
be much difference. I tried to follow the same procedure from the manual but
its not working.

Has anyone did the same? Can someone please suggest me any guidelines or any
link?

--
Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Patel

Re: deploying axis2c with IBM http server

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@wso2.com>.
Pradeep Patel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have written a web service on windows using Axis2c and i have
> deployed it successfully in axis2_http_server. Then i deployed it with
> Apache http server by following the procedure described in Axis2c manual.
>
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#mod_axis2
>
> Now I want to deploy the same service with IBM http server and i
> searched a lot but i could not find any help. The reason is we have
> IBM http server on the system where the web service will be deployed
> finally.
>
> IBM http server is based on Apache http server so i guess there should
> not be much difference. I tried to follow the same procedure from the
> manual but its not working.
What are the errors/problems you encounter?. If that server support
Apache modules support in the same way as the original Apache server
then it should work fine.

Thanks,
Damitha

> Has anyone did the same? Can someone please suggest me any guidelines
> or any link?
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Pradeep Patel