Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Vincent Deffontaines <vi...@gryzor.com> on 2005/04/26 17:57:05 UTC

Bug in docs-2.0/vhosts/ip-based.html

Greetings,

The end of the document states :
"User and Group may be used inside a VirtualHost directive if the suEXEC
wrapper is used."

which is wrong since 2.0 was released, and should probably be replaced
with a mention to the SuexecUserGroup directive.

I have found this while reviewing the french translation of the document,
which I have already corrected. For the first time, Apache french
documentation is the most accurate ;)

Regards,

Vincent Deffontaines.

Re: Bug in docs-2.0/vhosts/ip-based.html

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Vincent Deffontaines wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> The end of the document states :
> "User and Group may be used inside a VirtualHost directive if the suEXEC
> wrapper is used."
>
> which is wrong since 2.0 was released, and should probably be replaced
> with a mention to the SuexecUserGroup directive.
>
> I have found this while reviewing the french translation of the document,
> which I have already corrected. For the first time, Apache french
> documentation is the most accurate ;)

Thanks. Fixed. :-)