Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/01 00:25:28 UTC

Re: Multi-player wargame management

Hello Richard,

Openmeetings is open source, it can be customized in a way you want.
Most of features from the first list (except event management) work
out of the box. Some API is also available, and the whole thing can be
embedded into your web site.

Hope you find it useful.
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/