Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/03 05:54:56 UTC

maven-artifact-transfer not able to resolve SNAPSHOT artifact

Hi,

I am very sure maven-artifact-transfer is not the issue.

The real issue is MavenSession.ProjectBuildingRequest.RemoteRepositories,
needed by maven-artifact-transfer, has snapshot resolution disable

For my case, I am using maven setting's mirror to route all pom's
repositories to my internal maven repository.

This also means I have only one remoteRepository with this content from my
debugger

      id: xxx
      url: http://my.internal.repo/public
   layout: default
snapshots: [enabled => false, update => daily]
 releases: [enabled => true, update => daily]

What could have caused this?

I  am seeing this issue on all maven 3.1+

Thanks

-Dan

Re: maven-artifact-transfer not able to resolve SNAPSHOT artifact

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi Dan,

can you create an Jira ticket? I agree that it is very unlikely that
maven-artifact-transfer causes this, it's either Maven Core or maybe Maven
Artifact Resolver (fka Aether)

Robert

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.