Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Scherer Pierre <sc...@ibelgique.com> on 2003/03/06 13:06:11 UTC

addHabeasWarrantMark????

Noel,

I readed the code of mailet : addHeabeas..., and I don't understand really
the goal of matcher/mailet.

I'm coming on the web page but I'm lose in the web-links. Can you explain me
how the pair run(not in details, just the goal)?

Thanks,

-Pierre

RE: addHabeasWarrantMark????

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Pierre,

Visit www.habeas.com for all details regarding Habeas Sender Warranted
Email.  Please note that the sender must have a license from Habeas in order
to use the Warrant Mark.

Coincidentally, I just heard from Habeas last night.  They want to put out a
Press Release that will mention James, as well as some others.