Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by zouqiong <us...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/21 12:51:18 UTC

[drlvm] A strange problem when running specjvm98

When running the specjvm98, It seems  that VM won't execute DestroyJavaVM()
after call main_runJavaMain().
There're no errors according to the output and the exit code is 0.

I found DestroyJavaVM() not executed by debugging.

The revision I downloaded is : 512587

--
Best Regards,
Qiong,Zou

Re: [drlvm] A strange problem when running specjvm98

Posted by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com>.
Qiong,

Do you still have any problems with running SPECjvm98?
What platform/configuration you are using?

Pavel.

On 3/22/07, Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Qiong,
>
> The most probable reason for this failure is some local misconfiguration
> on the machine you are trying to run SPECjvm98 on.
> The result of this is SPECjvm98 just calls System.exit(0), which bypasses
> DestroyJavaVM call.
>
> WBR,
>     Pavel.
>  On 3/21/07, zouqiong <us...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > When running the specjvm98, It seems  that VM won't execute
> > DestroyJavaVM()
> > after call main_runJavaMain().
> > There're no errors according to the output and the exit code is 0.
> >
> > I found DestroyJavaVM() not executed by debugging.
> >
> > The revision I downloaded is : 512587
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards,
> > Qiong,Zou
> >

> --
> Pavel Pervov,

Pavel Pervov,

Re: [drlvm] A strange problem when running specjvm98

Posted by Pavel Pervov <pm...@gmail.com>.
Qiong,

--
Pavel Pervov,