Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Altaf, Muneer IN BLR SISL" <m....@siemens.com> on 2008/06/18 15:30:28 UTC

RE: SDO 1.1.1 RC1 - Resolved the problem.

Hi,

I was able to resolve the problem I had.
It was to do with the namespace in the xsi:type tag.
The namespace was the caller's namespace instead of being the callee's.
When I changed that in the wsdl file then things started working fine.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Altaf