Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/02 21:25:52 UTC

RE: [FLEXUNIT, TLF] Problem with applying appropriate data for tests

One solution which came up to my mind is create for every test's methods data
loader.

So for example if we have two test methods which has some configuration:

"checkfirstBaselineOffset" and "checkColumnWidthOnGapChangeTest"

I will create -> https://paste.apache.org/7Qka

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

RE: [FLEXUNIT, TLF] Problem with applying appropriate data for tests

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Michael,

I've just committed my changes and applied it to one test class. You can
take a look into that.

I'm filtering data inside loader based on the tests name:

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flex-tlf.git;a=commit;h=6155a8ab

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

RE: [FLEXUNIT, TLF] Problem with applying appropriate data for tests

Posted by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net>.
>"checkfirstBaselineOffset" and "checkColumnWidthOnGapChangeTest"

>I will create -> https://paste.apache.org/7Qka

This is pretty close to what I was suggesting in my original comment.

Mike