Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Leena <le...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/05 12:32:18 UTC

Re: Invoulentary session sharing/leakage in Wicket 1.3.x

What was the resolution? I am facing the same problem in my
application...using wicket 1.3.1.
Is it a problem in Wicket? If so, is there any workaround?

+Leena

Posted by rima77 <ri...@hotmail.com>.
was this problem solved in Wicket 1.3.4?
is there a jira issue associated with this problem?

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
It is not a workaround!

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Has this fix been confirmed to help? If so, I'm +1 for releasing 1.3.4

Martijn

Posted by Iman Rahmatizadeh <im...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Iman Rahmatizadeh
<im...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm also experiencing this with jetty. Is everybody else the same ?

It would be great if we would have this reproducible as a test case or
something. I created wicket-threadtest in the past because we needed
to reproduce similar problems. If someone would pick up writing a
similar test (or even a patch on wicket-threadtest), we'd be more
certain that once we found the problem we fix it properly.

Eelco

Re: Invoulentary session sharing/leakage in Wicket 1.3.x

Posted by Iman Rahmatizadeh <im...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.
Chris,

Posted by Chris Lintz <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lars vonk <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi Johan,

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 5/5/08, Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl> wrote:
> Isn't this problem serious enough to release 1.3.4?

The core developers have not found any problems with 1.3.1, 1.3.2,
1.3.3 on their production boxes. There is no evidence this solves the
problem, so IMO there is no need to release 1.3.4 immediately.

Martijn

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik van Oosten <e....@grons.nl>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
we (matej) tested there solution locally but couldnt reproduce it at all

johan

Posted by lars vonk <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.