Posted to user@drill.apache.org by James Turton <dz...@apache.org> on 2022/07/08 07:38:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] Drill 1.20.2 bugfix release

Hi Drillers

It's been about seven weeks since the last bug fix release and it is
time to do the next one. I volunteer to be the release manager with the
kind assistance of Jingchuan Hu who has already been busy backporting
fixes for us [1] . If there are any issues on which work is in progress,
that you feel we *must* include in the release, please post in reply to
this thread. Otherwise please indicate that you are in favour of
freezing the stable branch at its current height [2].

[1] https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/2584
[2] https://github.com/apache/drill/commits/1.20

Thank you
James Turton

Re: [DISCUSS] Drill 1.20.2 bugfix release

Posted by James Turton <ja...@somecomputer.xyz.INVALID>.
We'll prepare the first RC.

Posted by James Turton <dz...@apache.org>.

Posted by James Turton <ja...@somecomputer.xyz.INVALID>.
Good points, thanks. I think we're nearly done with the CI and CVE PRs
now and I've asked Vova if he can cherry pick CALCITE-4992 for this
release too.

Posted by James Turton <dz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hey James,