Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Tucsonjhall <Jh...@cactusware.com> on 2021/04/18 18:08:15 UTC

Stop on error for debug

Apparently I check a box that told Flashbuilder to not stop on compilation
error but continue to debug. I've done this before but this time cannot find
the method for removing that configuration. Where might that be?

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stop on error for debug

Posted by Tucsonjhall <Jh...@cactusware.com>.
Thanks so much. Looked everywhere but ...

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stop on error for debug

Posted by Brian Raymes <br...@teotech.com>.
Flash Builder > Preferences > Run/Debug > Launching

You'll find all the options you're looking for within that menu.

No one has run into this? I assume it's in some config file that says something like stop on error or something but no luck so far. It's confusing when it compiles even with errors and then no wonder things don't work correctly.

Re: Stop on error for debug