Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" <bp...@sbc.com> on 2003/11/19 18:08:48 UTC

[users@httpd] How do I disable default 410 error document:

How do I disable error document i.e. default on
HP-UX_Apache-based_Web_Server/2.0.47 (Unix)

The 'error' directory contains HTTP error messages in multiple languages.
 If the preferred language of a client is available it is selected
 automatically via the MultiViews feature. This feature is enabled
 by default via the Options, Language and ErrorDocument directives.