Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/04/12 20:51:37 UTC

New blog post "Using the Jewel Slider Control"

Hi,

just published a new blog example in the website:

http://royale.apache.org/using-the-jewel-slider-control/

@Andrew, if you can review it will be of great help :)

thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: New blog post "Using the Jewel Slider Control"

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Andrew, I must to close right now, I'll do in some hours

thanks!

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I finaly get DISQUS working on the site. It needs full urls instead of
relative ones to work properly. So we have comments now! :)

I'll be looking how to make the discussion route to the user list, and see
if some more config is needed

Hope you'll Disqus a bit there! :))

Carlos

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.