Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andrew Klimov <an...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/22 17:00:47 UTC

C++Builder client

Hi!

I'd installed StockQuoteService under Tomcat 3.3a AXIS (Win2000).

Then I create project in C++ Builder6, import WSDL file:

http://localhost:80/axis/services/urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes?wsdl

and issue statement:

float r= stock->getQuote("-uuser1 -wpass1 XXX");

After this I'd received exception : user 'null' not authenticated.

Attempt to pass this in UTF-8 do nothing:

float r= stock->getQuote(UTF8Encode("-uuser1 -wpass1 XXX"));

What is the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew.

Re: Method Over-loading

Posted by robert woodley <am...@yahoo.com>.
p.s. My comments refer to the Beta build.

p.p.s. I think Axis is a great product. Solid and
well-designed and easy to implement. My comments below
should be taken in that spirit.

http://games.yahoo.com/

Method Over-loading

Re: C++Builder client