Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <ed...@mgrinformatica.com.br> on 2003/09/05 20:18:01 UTC

Regular expressions - may be off topic

Hi!

Someone could think this is off-topic to this list (excuse-me), but I'm using OJB in NetBeans environment, and now I want to make a JAR file, but I want repository_database.xml keep out.

I know that

(.class$)|(.xml$)|(.config$)|(.properties)

will match all .class and .xml files I need to run the app in my project. But how can I create a regexp that put all .xml but not repository_database.xml?

Someone with more expertise in regexp could give me a idea? If think this could help in the future

Thanks,

Edson Richter

---