Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ted Garrett <Qu...@Home.Com> on 2001/05/21 20:16:13 UTC

mod_jk source available?

I'm running Suse Linux 7.1 on a SUN Ultra-2, and must compile my own
apache modules.  I have thus far been unable to find the source for mod_jk
in order to build it into my apache server.  This means that while I have
the whole shebang (tomcat, cocoon, jetspeed, etc.) running quite well on
their own, I cannot let the world at them through my webserver...

Any pointers?

Steele's Plagiarism of Somebody's Philosophy:
	Everybody should believe in something -- I believe I'll have
   another drink.
Ted Garrett                                              (703)869-9994 Cell
Unix Systems Administrator                               (703)498-3610 Home