Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Jon Lewis <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/27 21:09:46 UTC

somewhat off topic...

hi All,

    I am starting to prototype some composites/services using Tuscany.  In
one prototype, I have a composite that has a service that creates a
'generic' organization.  I want to make this composite/service available to
multiple applications.  The problem I am having is how to handle persistence
on each application and how it relates to the composite/service.  I want to
have App A make a call to the service and persist the organization to one
schema, then App B persist the organization to another schema.

    Can someone point me in the right direction ?...thanks in advance!

jon

Re: somewhat off topic...

Posted by Jon Lewis <wi...@gmail.com>.
thanks Kevin.   I'll try your suggestion.

Re: somewhat off topic...

Posted by Kevin Williams <ke...@qwest.net>.
Hello Jon,