Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sachin Mittal <sj...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/15 13:54:38 UTC

Any available cassandra source connector for kafka

Hi,
I was looking for any cassandra source connector to read data from
cassandra column family and insert the data into kafka topic.

Are you folks aware of any community supported version of such a tool.

I found one such:
https://docs.lenses.io/connectors/source/cassandra.html

However I am not aware of its source code and license policy.

Please let me know if something equivalent exist which can be used out of
box without much changes.

Thanks
Sachin

Re: Any available cassandra source connector for kafka

Posted by Robin Moffatt <ro...@confluent.io>.
Pretty sure WePay are working on this:
https://github.com/debezium/debezium-incubator

--