Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Eda Srinivasareddy <ed...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/19 10:16:48 UTC

Remote Testing - Sending results to the controller from remote server

Hi All

As the controller is utilizing more CPU utilization in the remote testing with more number of users, I wanted to follow a different approach. It is neither sending the sample events live nor sending them at the end of the test. I wanted to send them in batch mode, where the batch size is configurable from the property file. I seen the code and decided that it is possible to implement this approach.

If I proceed implementing this approach, what are the different things to be taken care?  In other words what are the things that might be affected due to this change and what are the possible breaks that might be resulted with in these affected areas?

And finally what sort of testing is required to ensure that the above things are working as expected at the end of the code change?

Thanks
Eda

Re: Remote Testing - Sending results to the controller from remote server

Posted by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com>.
Hi Eda,

I guess the main reason why you're not getting any responses is because
nobody knows the answers.

--
Salut,

Jordi.