Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2005/03/29 11:01:41 UTC

Info area usecases on area node

Hi Lenya devs,

currently, the info area usecases are derived from DocumentUsecase, which
means they can only be invoked on document URLs. We recently discussed this
and came to the conclusion that non-document URLs should not be supported.

The problem is how the former "authoring", "archive", and "trash" nodes
should be handled now. I guess we still need to support setting the access
control permissions for a complete area and to view all scheduled jobs of
an area?

-- Andreas