Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/12 00:18:38 UTC

GSoC 2023 - Project Ideas and applications

Here is the timeline for the GSoC 2023:
https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

From 22nd of Feb potential students are supposed to discuss ideas with
relevant organisations.

Apache Foundation will be one of those organisations. And OpenMeetings can
qualify for that (if a prospect student is available)

 => Do we have any project ideas/proposals that students could look into?

There are past ideas/projects, those are closed off though. The past list
is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-549?jql=project%20%3D%20OPENMEETINGS%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20gsoc%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC

Jira's need to be labelled with *gsoc* and/or with *mentor *in order for
students to be able to find them.

Thanks
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/b7e709c6-aa87-4b02-9faf-099038475e36/public_url>

Re: GSoC 2023 - Project Ideas and applications

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Seb,

the labels should be 'gsoc2023' and 'mentor' :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: GSoC 2023 - Project Ideas and applications

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Seb,