Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Cirip Tomas <to...@theimo.com> on 2003/03/10 18:31:24 UTC

org.xml.sax.EntityResolver problem

Hi,

I have a problem with org.xml.sax.EntityResolver interface. I wrote my own
entity resolver and all I am doing is returning null as InputSource. This
should result in default processing. The problem is that when I don't use my
entity resolver everything is ok. Parsing is successful. When I do

DOMParser parser;

parser.setEntityResolver(new TCEntityResolver());

I get warning:"
"schema reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'Test.xsd', because 1)
...."

Shouldn't be processing the same in both cases?! All I am doing in my
EntityResolver is returning null. Thank you

Tomas