Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/14 09:19:44 UTC

Hi,

I wanted to provide some details on these two issues:

* With Vladimir's committer status, we are still waiting for apache
root to confirm that his apache id has been set. Without this ID, I
can't add him as a committer.

* Regarding our 1.2 release: The files are located in the correct
directory on people.apache.org but they aren't appearing on
http://www.apache.org/dist/, so I can't announce the release. I've
pinged the infrastructure mailing list but I haven't had a response
yet.

D.

Re: Status: Vladimir as committer / 1.2 Release distribution

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Pinged the apache admins about Vladimir - they haven't forgotten us - just busy.

D.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <le...@gmail.com>.