Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by abhilash <so...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/27 15:59:17 UTC

SequenceGenerator issue

Hi all,
can we use javax.persistence.SequenceGenerator for the field which is not
primarykey field?
I have an entity with two fields of type integer.when i use
javax.persistence.SequenceGenerator for primary key field its working
fine.But,when i try to use it for other field its not generating any id.
The technologies i am using are
tapestry4.1.5
ejb3
hibernate3.1.2
database-postgreSQL

any ideas?
thanks in advance.

Re: SequenceGenerator issue

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Not really a Tapestry question, but I don't think that's possible.

You might want to consult the Hibernate docs and/or search the Hibernate
forums at http://forums.hibernate.org for clues. If you don't find
anything, make a post there - perhaps somebody knows.

(Of course, somebody on here might know, hehe.)

-Filip