Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2007/04/20 01:47:06 UTC

Re: Change in Menu.xsd

BJ,

Read through this -

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Back+Office+Applications+UI+Refactor

The app-navigation class should be used only for the component's main navigation
tab bar, since IDs are supposed to be unique within a page.

-Adrian

Re: Change in Menu.xsd

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Am I missing something. I read this and did not find what I was looking
for before I sent the email.
And yes this is for components main menus.

Adrian Crum sent the following on 4/19/2007 3:47 PM: