Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sonny Heer <so...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/14 00:08:42 UTC

BMT flush on windows?

Is there any way to run a keyspace flush on a windows box?

Re: BMT flush on windows?

Posted by Sonny Heer <so...@gmail.com>.
Got it, thanks!

Re: BMT flush on windows?

Posted by Sonny Heer <so...@gmail.com>.
If I use Storage.mutateBlocking, and hit force flush from jconsole, it
flushes but with this error message:

"Problem invoking forceFlush: java.rmi.UnmarshalExecption: error
unmarshalling return; nested exception is:
java.io.WriteAbortedException: writing aborted;
java.io.NotSerializableException: java.util.concurrent.FutureTask"

This may be known issue, just thought I'd pass it along.  Not sure why
using code from CassandraBulkLoader to send messages isn't working.
I'm using Cassandra .6rc1.

Thanks.

Re: BMT flush on windows?

Posted by Sonny Heer <so...@gmail.com>.