Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by zolv <zo...@o2.pl> on 2006/11/01 14:06:53 UTC

Re: [axis2] "Current state not START_ELEMENT"

> Please create a JIRA bug and upload your sample.

hmm...I don't even know what is it.
Isn't there any "possible solution" or "possible reason" for/of this error? I mean: what this error means?

here is my sample:

public static void main( String[] args ) throws AxisFault , IOException {

 OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
 OMNamespace soapNS = fac.createOMNamespace(
  "http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope",
  "soap" );

 OMNamespace myNS = fac.createOMNamespace( "zo", "z" );

 OMElement msg = fac.createOMElement( "getReport", myNS );
 OMElement mainNode = fac.createOMElement( "Parameters" , myNS );
 msg.addChild( mainNode );

 ServiceClient sender = new ServiceClient();

 EndpointReference target = new EndpointReference( "http://localhost:8088/axis2/services/MyService" );

 sender.getOptions().setTo( target );

 OMElement result = sender.sendReceive( msg );

 System.out.println( result );
}

> On 10/31/06, zolv <zo...@o2.pl> wrote:
>> hi
>> I have coded  "as simple as possible" axis2 client (I reduced it to
>> 95% similarity as on axis2 1.0 documentation's sample service). I
>> created many clients and services, but this is first time I occurred
>> this error:
>>
>> Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axiom.om.OMException:
>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Current state not START_ELEMENT
>>         at
>> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:206)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.buildNext(OMElementImpl.java:55
>>
>> (...)
>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Current state not
>> START_ELEMENT
>>         at
>> com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.getAttributeCount(BasicStreamReader.java:559)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXBuilder.processAttributes(StAXBuilder.java:141)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.mtom.MTOMStAXSOAPModelBuilder.createOMElement(MTOMStAXSOAPModelBuilder.java:142)
>>
>>         at
>> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(StAXOMBuilder.java:132)
>>
>>         ... 9 more
>>
>> what does "Current state not START_ELEMENT" mean?
>> Implementation is so trivial, that there is no need to put code here.

BR
radek