Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com> on 2006/07/11 01:27:35 UTC

Character corruption in localized search result GUI?

If I set my preferred language to non-English (German, for example),
and choose "de" from the list of country/language (mixed) codes,
the first screen looks good.   But in the search result screen,
I see character corruptions.  Is this working well for everybody else?

-kuro

Re: Character corruption in localized search result GUI?

Posted by Lourival Júnior <ju...@gmail.com>.
With me it works well. My language is Portuguese and I use the
language-identifier plugin to recognize it. Take a look to my nutch-site.xml
:

<nutch-conf>
<property>
language-identifier
|urlfilter-regex|parse-(text|html|pdf|msword)|index-basic|query-(basic|site|url)</value>
  <description>Regular expression naming plugin directory names to include.
Any plugin not matching this expression is excluded.</description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>http.content.limit</name>
  <value>-1</value>
  <description>The length limit for downloaded content, in bytes.
  If this value is nonnegative (>=0), content longer than it will be
truncated;
  otherwise, no truncation at all.
  </description>
</property>