Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Homer, Tony" <to...@intel.com> on 2014/10/02 17:11:09 UTC

Personal introduction: Tony Homer

Hi!  I’d like to start contributing to Cordova.

I’m a member of the HTML5 Tools Team at Intel.
We develop the Intel XDK, which Andrew Grieve posted about in August:
http://callback.markmail.org/thread/m5zahiailvxn6lhk
I'm the lead developer for Intel App Preview (a companion app to the Intel XDK).
I've dabbled in Blackberry, Windows Phone and Windows 8, but have spent most of my time with iOS and Android.

I live and work in Lancaster, PA, USA.
When I’m not working, I enjoy…
-spending time with my family
-sporadically running and biking
-playing games (video and board)
-reading sci-fi and fantasy
Fun fact #1: I have 4 cats.
Fun fact #2: I’m allergic to cats.

Per the ContributorWorkflow wiki page, I've joined the lists, signed the ICLA, created an account on Apache JIRA, and bookmarked the url.
I'll look for something to get started with in JIRA - should I be looking at unassigned issues or assigned/unresolved?

I'll be attending PhoneGap Day later this month - hope to see you there.

Tony

Re: Personal introduction: Tony Homer

Posted by Kerri Shotts <ke...@photokandy.com>.
Any cat lover is a friend of mine! (I'll grudgingly accept cat haters,
too...!) What kinds of cats do you have?

Welcome Tony!

___________________________________
*Kerri Shotts*
photoKandy Studios, LLC

On the Web: http://www.photokandy.com/

*Social Media:*
          Twitter: @photokandy, http://twitter.com/photokandy
​          App.net: @photokandy, https://alpha.app.net/photokandy
          Google+: https://plus.google.com/110429856422449500918/posts
          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photoKandy
          Behance: https://www.behance.net/kerrishotts
          Tumblr: http://photokandy.tumblr.com/
​          Github: https://github.com/kerrishotts
                       https://github.com/organizations/photokandyStudios
          CoderWall: https://coderwall.com/kerrishotts
​          Stack Overflow: ​
http://stackoverflow.com/users/741043/kerri-shotts

*Apps on the Apple Store:*
​          Greek Interlinear Bible 1.3​:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/photokandy-studios-llc/id498577828

*Books:*
​          PhoneGap 3.x Mobile Application Development Hotshot:
          http://www.photokandy.com/books/phonegap-3-x-hotshot/

          PhoneGap 2.x Mobile Application Development Hotshot:
          http://www.photokandy.com/books/phonegap-2-x-hotshot/

          Instant PhoneGap Social Application Development:​
          http://www.photokandy.com/books/instant-social-app/

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Personal introduction: Tony Homer

Posted by Shazron Abdullah <sh...@gmail.com>.
Welcome cat friend!
See you at PG Day US.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
Hi Tony!

Fun Fact #4: Tony seems to have been at this hybrid stuff for a while (@
AppMobi and Intel).

Very glad to see you around these parts.

-Michal

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.