Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by gmail Vladimir Koković <vl...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/23 12:12:02 UTC

Java project LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Hi,

I tried various ways to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH for some java project but
none of the variants work!
Is there anyone who has managed to do this and in what way?
Thankful in advance.

Vladimir Kokovic, DP senior (69)
Serbia, Belgrade, March 23, 2020

Re: Java project LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Posted by Vladimir Kokovic <vl...@gmail.com>.
After many unsuccessful attempts, I finally managed to create a model NetBeans project that can handle environment variables, for run and debug targets, per java project.

To be unusual, a total of 3 lines should be added to the existing build-impl.xml.

I needed control of the variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH and the following example is based on that variable:
1.
In the target -init-private, add
<property name = "application.env" value = "/mnt/WD-Elements-25A1/src/postgresql-devel/20200119/ lib" />
2.
In the target run, add behind <arg line="${application.args}" />
<env key="LD_LIBRARY_PATH" path="${application.env}" />
3.
In the target -debug-start-debuggee, add behind <arg line = "$ {application.args}" />

Serbia, Belgrade, March 27, 2020