Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/11/30 05:59:31 UTC

New Fauxton Replication UI

Hi All,

We have completely redesigned the replication user interface for Fauxton.
Justin wrote a blog about it
https://developer.ibm.com/clouddataservices/2016/11/29/ux-improvements-cloudant-data-replication/

I'm really happy with it, it really improves the experience and makes
replication from Fauxton a lot more intuitive.

It will be in the next CouchDB 2 release.

Cheers
Garren

Re: New Fauxton Replication UI

Posted by Timothy McKernan <ti...@gmail.com>.
This is great - the condensed list of replication jobs, the
filtering/sorting/canceling, and the improvements creating and re-running
jobs are all things I've thought were lacking in CouchDb. Thanks for all
the work, can't wait to use it.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Very nice! Great work :)

cc marketing@