Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/23 15:37:56 UTC

JXTemplateGenerator and CForms

Hi,

I am trying to use the JXTemplateGenerator with CForms
(Cocoon 2.1.5.1) in order to conditionally display
widgets.

>From the following URL:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/templategenerator.html

I understand that this should be possible as it says:

<quote>
The same "ft:" tags as provided by the template
transformer are also available as macros for the
JXTemplate generator.
</quote>

However when I try this,
(JXTemplateGenerator->XSLT->Serialise), I get
complaints that the ft: tags are not bound....

Question:  Is it possible to use JXTemplateGenerator
combinded with CForms to conditionally diplay
widgets...and, when using the
JXTemplateGenerator->XSLT->Serialise
approach, how does one bind the CForm widgets?

thx
Paul

Re: JXTemplateGenerator and CForms

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com>.