Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2021/02/24 17:06:18 UTC

Finished review of AOO41GS1

Francis;

I finished the review of the Preface and it looks very good. I noted one
change. If you agree with the change accept it, turn off Record changes
and submit a PR to have it published.

Regards
Keith

Re: Finished review of AOO41GS1

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 2/25/2021 10:26 PM, F Campos Costero wrote:
> Keith,
> If we want to have one commit per chapter, I could make a second pass at
> the chapters to at least change the font as you suggested and then commit
> those changes one chapter at a time. I'm close to having GS8 ready, so I
> can probably get everything into my fork by early next week. I'm sure I'll
> also find some typos and other mistakes but those revisions should go
> quickly. There are one or two open questions that will not be answered but
> I always intended to close those at a later date. Let me know if you don't
> like that plan.
> Francis

Francis;

That plan is fine. You will have to change the styles in each chapter.
The change is in the font for the Heading Styles the change is from
Liberation Sans to Dejavu Sans. For the text styes the change is from
Liberation Sans to Dejavu Serif.

Regards
Keith

Posted by F Campos Costero <fj...@gmail.com>.