Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> on 2005/09/12 21:36:54 UTC

svn checkout...

Hi,

I'm just back from vacation and I realized that Tapestry changed to Subversion.

My problem is the following: before Subversion I always used the CVS HEAD version for development. I did this by creating a Java project in Eclipse, and checked out only the 3 important source folders (using the CVS feature "check out as/check out to an existing project" or something similar). Eclipse's CVS client handled this situation as expected, so it synchronized only the 3 source folders.

Is there a similar feature in Subversion? I haven't found it in Subclipse :(
It can checkout only whole projects...

Thanks,
Norbi