Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/21 08:41:52 UTC

failling deltaspike-fullstack

Hi

this sample is failing on buildbot cause we don't find all jars from the
app in the classloader (which is wrong since it is embedded ;)).

Here is the info:

INFO - Creating dedicated application classloader for classpath.ear

It is in Assembler if someone wants to have a look , look for this:

 if (skipLoaderIfPossible) { ...

Surely a File.equals issue or something like that.

We can log all files in debug mode and activate debug for this sample
to go further

wdyt?

I'll try to find some time to debug further tonight if nobody already did it

Then we should be green everywhere even on trunk ;)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: failling deltaspike-fullstack

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Regarding deltaspike sample I found something interesting:

app urls are using x1 repo:

FINE -  -> file:/x1/buildslave18/repository/org/apache/deltaspike/modules/deltaspike-jsf-module-api/1.0.1/deltaspike-jsf-module-api-1.0.1.jar

and we test them against home m2 repo:

FINE -  -> /home/buildslave18/.m2/repository/org/apache/deltaspike/modules/deltaspike-jsf-module-api/1.0.1/deltaspike-jsf-module-api-1.0.1.jar

Now we need to understand why we have these two setup with maven on buildbot

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
good catch!

Posted by Andy Gumbrecht <ag...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.