Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 23:20:38 UTC

Which jar contains org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet in axis2 1.5.1?

Hi All,

I am using Axis 1.5.1 but could not find
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet.
Could you tell me which jar to look into for the said class?

Chinmoy

Re: Which jar contains org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet in axis2 1.5.1?

Posted by Asen <as...@gmail.com>.
There is an issue opened for Axis 1.5
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4467
The 1.5.1 release seems not to have it resolved.
It is as .class in the war distribution.