Posted to dev@s2graph.apache.org by Chiwan Park <ch...@apache.org> on 2016/02/23 03:39:34 UTC

Guide for Newbie

Hello everyone,

I’m Chiwan Park, a graduate student in Data Mining Lab. at Seoul National University [1] and a committer of Apache Flink [2]. I'm interested in S2Graph because it is related to my research topic.

I’m actively looking for starter or newbie issues to work on, but would appreciate some suggestions from the community. If you would like to point something which I can work on, please feel free to give me your feedback.

Thank you all in advance, I look forward to join the community as a active contributor.

Regards,
Chiwan Park

[1]: http://datalab.snu.ac.kr
[2]: http://flink.apache.org

Re: Guide for Newbie

Posted by Chiwan Park <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi Hyunsung,

Thanks for reminding me. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time to look into S2GRAPH-12 currently. Please re-assign the issue to someone else.

Sorry for waiting.

Regards,
Chiwan Park

Re: Guide for Newbie