Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com> on 2009/11/03 11:34:27 UTC

Re: VOTE for 3.1.0 release candidate 1

Hi Vitaly,

Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net> writes:

> BCC.551 projects are maintained actually.

Just to make it clear: are you willing to test this project for the
Xerces-C++ 3.1.0 release and make sure it is up-to-date, everything
is workings, etc., as well as continue maintaining it after the 3.1.0
release?

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis        http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog
Open-source XML data binding for C++   http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd

Re: VOTE for 3.1.0 release candidate 1

Posted by Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net>.
Hi,

Boris Kolpackov wrote:
>> BCC.551 projects are maintained actually.
>
> Just to make it clear: are you willing to test this project for the
> Xerces-C++ 3.1.0 release and make sure it is up-to-date, everything
> is workings, etc., as well as continue maintaining it after the 3.1.0
> release?

I'm willing to do all necessary actions for the 3.1.0 release (it seems
that BCC.551 doesn't need any changes for this release). Can't promise
the same for next releases though.

Good luck!
	Vitaly