Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2007/02/19 15:00:32 UTC

Tiles 2.0.1 Status

I plan to cut a 2.0.1 test build today.  We have one build issue
(TILES-107) which I will fix prior.

If others don't mind, I'd freeze the trunk from large scale changes
until this is cut (~8 hours max).

Thanks,

David

Re: Tiles 2.0.1 Status

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> 2007/2/19, David H. DeWolf <dd...@apache.org>:
>> I plan to cut a 2.0.1 test build today.  We have one build issue
>> (TILES-107) which I will fix prior.
>>
>> If others don't mind, I'd freeze the trunk from large scale changes
>> until this is cut (~8 hours max).
>
> OK I will wait before committing :-)

Thanks! I'm working on the patch right now and as soon as it's completed
I'll cut the release.  The hardest part is testing these darn releases
mmodifications without running the actual release plugin :|!

Re: Tiles 2.0.1 Status

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.