Posted to user@struts.apache.org by alvins <al...@hotmail.com> on 2009/02/11 12:45:34 UTC

S2 + Ajax Validation + JQuery

Hi guys,

We recently implemented the above and it is quite funky. If anyone is
interested I can post some of the pieces needed.

You can see some of it in action here -
http://www.truelocal.com.au/secure/submissions/submission-addBusiness.do.

Cheers,
Alvin

Re: S2 + Ajax Validation + JQuery

Posted by Nuwan Chandrasoma <nu...@gmail.com>.
alvins wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> We recently implemented the above and it is quite funky. If anyone is
> interested I can post some of the pieces needed.
>
> You can see some of it in action here -
> http://www.truelocal.com.au/secure/submissions/submission-addBusiness.do.
>
> Cheers,
> Alvin

any blogs where we can get to know details of this?

Re: S2 + Ajax Validation + JQuery

Posted by Sonny Gill <so...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 8:11 AM, Jaarthy <aa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi alvin,
>             Please send them to my mail id aarthyjava@yahoo.com
>
> Thanks,
> Aarthy

Seriously guys!

Why would you want or expect him to email it to you?

Alvin is offering to share it with the community.
Doesn't it make more sense for him to put it up on a blog post, add to
a wiki, or send to the mailing list?

I would suggest that you look at the link he provided, check out the
underlying code, and then ask him specific questions on how he got
something that you find interesting working.

Cheers,
Sonny

Re: S2 + Ajax Validation + JQuery

Posted by Jaarthy <aa...@yahoo.com>.
Hi alvin,

Posted by Subhash Reddy P <Su...@ibsplc.com>.
Hi alvin,
             Please send some of them to the mail id
p.subhashreddy@gmail.com please as i am the beginner for struts2.0.

Thanks & Regards,
Subhash Reddy P

"Children are the incarnation of god, never hurt them and please don't
encourage child labour "

alvins <al...@hotmail.com>
02/11/2009 05:14 PM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

user@struts.apache.org
cc

Subject
S2 + Ajax Validation + JQuery

Hi guys,

We recently implemented the above and it is quite funky. If anyone is
interested I can post some of the pieces needed.

You can see some of it in action here -
http://www.truelocal.com.au/secure/submissions/submission-addBusiness.do.

Cheers,
Alvin

DISCLAIMER:

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."