Posted to modproxy-dev@apache.org by Ian Holsman <Ia...@cnet.com> on 2001/05/10 22:54:41 UTC

Patch to make mod_proxy dynamic on win32

hi guys.
this is a patch to make modproxy into a dynamic DLL on win32.
I split out 3 different proxy handlers into seperate projects (so they can become seperate DLLs)
and change some of the module definitions (added/removed PROXY_DECLARE from various places)
this works as a reverse proxy, and it can proxy http requests (although i see the akamai problem)
and it does FTP listings via the proxy.

(in order to make it run, the core team needs to apply the patch I mailed yesterday to correct some of
the function defintions so they are exported)

If no one objects I'll commit this tomorrow.

--
Ian Holsman
Performance Measurement & Analysis

Re: Patch to make mod_proxy dynamic on win32

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Ian Holsman wrote:

> this is a patch to make modproxy into a dynamic DLL on win32.
> I split out 3 different proxy handlers into seperate projects (so they can become seperate DLLs)
> and change some of the module definitions (added/removed PROXY_DECLARE from various places)
> this works as a reverse proxy, and it can proxy http requests (although i see the akamai problem)
> and it does FTP listings via the proxy.
>
> (in order to make it run, the core team needs to apply the patch I mailed yesterday to correct some of
> the function defintions so they are exported)
>
> If no one objects I'll commit this tomorrow.

I tested this patch under LinuxPPC v2.4.4, and it worked great as both a
static build and a shared build.

+1 (for what it's worth :))

Regards,
Graham