Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/02/07 15:22:54 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Add Karaf to the new Apache Sonar

Hi all,

A new Sonar instance is available at Apache:
http://sonar.apache.org

Some projects are already registered such as Apache Camel:
http://sonar.apache.org/dashboard/index/37401

WDYT about adding Karaf to Sonar ?

Regards
JB

Re: [PROPOSAL] Add Karaf to the new Apache Sonar

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
+1, I like sonar :)

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
http://iocanel.blogspot.com

Integration Engineer @ Upstream S.A. <http://www.upstreamsystems.com>

Re: [PROPOSAL] Add Karaf to the new Apache Sonar

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Guillaume,

not yet.

To work with Sonar, it requires to build using Maven 3.0.2. I've just
validated that Karaf trunk and 2.2.x branch built work fine with Maven
3.0.2.
So, we can add to Sonar :)

Regards
JB

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [PROPOSAL] Add Karaf to the new Apache Sonar

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sure, go ahead, that's a really good idea.
I think to be consistent with hudson, notifications (if any) should go
to commits@karaf.apache.org

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet