Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Brad Kilbury <br...@mfrac.com> on 2008/05/27 15:55:53 UTC

Windows Certificate Store

Hello,

My company currently uses SVN with client certificates in .p12 files.  I
heard that SVN 1.5 may support the Windows certificate store instead and
I wanted to clarify this.  Is this true, or just a rumor?  Thank you for
your time.

Brad Kilbury
Meyer & Associates, Inc.

Re: Windows Certificate Store

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Brad Kilbury <br...@mfrac.com> wrote:

> My company currently uses SVN with client certificates in .p12 files.  I
> heard that SVN 1.5 may support the Windows certificate store instead and I
> wanted to clarify this.  Is this true, or just a rumor?  Thank you for your
> time.

Only for validating SSL site certificates.  Client certificates still
need to be in .p12 files.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard