Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dongmei Cao <do...@icann.org> on 2010/06/04 23:20:09 UTC

Error 500 with a brand new Tapestry 5.2 project

I created a brand new 5.2  project following  http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.2-dev/quickstart/ using command:

mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://tapestry.formos.com/maven-snapshot-repository

Got Error 500 when accessing the app. Anyone has any idea why?

Version 5.1.0.5 works just fine.

Thanks in advance!
Dongmei

Re: Error 500 with a brand new Tapestry 5.2 project

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
simply:
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeCatalog=http://tapestry.apache.org

i'll update that quickstart page

--
Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry PMC / Tacos developer

Re: Error 500 with a brand new Tapestry 5.2 project

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.