Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thierry Kormann <Th...@sophia.inria.fr> on 2000/11/09 19:13:05 UTC

Re: clip-path on mask and filter

>     The given example won't work since this clips the input to the
> filter, what you really want to do is clip the output of the filter.

yes I agree.

>     I'll let you know when I have the ClipRable written (very closely
> related to MaskRable).

OK, thanks.

PS: A really cool thing with thomas is "You have a problem, he has a
rableSolution :)"

Regards,
Thierry.

--
Thierry Kormann
email: Thierry.Kormann@sophia.inria.fr  http://www.inria.fr/koala/tkormann/

[Comit] ClipRable [Was: clip-path on mask and filter]

Posted by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com>.

>> I'll let you know when I have the ClipRable written (very closely
>> related to MaskRable).

TK> OK, thanks.

    I've written the Rable I didn't mess with the Bridges (so right
now no one in the tree is using it, but I tested it with my test app).

The following has been committed:
---------------------------------

1) Added ConcreateClipRable for clipping on Filters
2) Added the ability to set the min x/y when constructing a
   concreteBufferedImageCachableRed.
3) PadRed now checks that it's hints aren't null before adding them
4) ConcreateGraphicsNodeRable now uses #2 rather than creating an
   anonymous inner class.
5) Added a small test app for the ClipRable (ClipTest).

CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteBufferedI\
mageCachableRed.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteGraphicsN\
odeRable.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/PadRed.java
CVS: Added Files:
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/gvt/filter/ConcreteClipRable\
.java
CVS:    xml-batik/sources/org/apache/batik/test/refimpl/gvt/ClipTest.java