Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by cloud stack <cl...@fungo.me> on 2012/11/22 07:43:51 UTC

monitor cloudstack

hi

Is there any good solution to monitor cloudstack

if I want to monitor the cpu usage of vm instance
or even more the process list in the vm intance.

Thank you!

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Fungo Wang <cl...@fungo.me>.
OK
thank you very much!

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Fungo Wang <cl...@fungo.me>.
I found that at the cloudstack manager portal, I can see below info for a
VM instance at the statistics tab
Total CPU
CPU Utilized
Network Read
Network Write

this means there are cpu and network usage api supplied by couldstack itself

what about memory and disk I/O api, has cloudstack already  supplied these?

thx

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Fungo Wang <cl...@fungo.me>.
hi,

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by cloud stack <cl...@fungo.me>.
Hi marc

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Fungo Wang <cl...@fungo.me>.
really thank you very much!

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Shanker Balan <ma...@shankerbalan.net>.

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Train Lau <sz...@gmail.com>.
Jerry

Can u introduce some open source products about the agent-type monitor.

Train Lau

在 2012-11-23,9:44,"jerry jiang. 蒋维" <je...@tyxtech.com> 写道:

Re: monitor cloudstack

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Fungo Wang <cl...@fungo.me>.
Hi

Re: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Friday, May 10, 2013, Tariq Iqbal wrote:

> Anyone know what the goal/deliverable of this Cloud Usage Project is - is
> there any information on it?

Tariq,

This isn't something new. It's the usage data collection part of the
system. It's described in the docs.

-chip

RE: monitor cloudstack

Posted by Tariq Iqbal <ta...@shapeblue.com>.
Anyone know what the goal/deliverable of this Cloud Usage Project is - is there any information on it?

Kind Regards,
Tariq Iqbal
Senior Consultant

S: +44(0)20 3603 0540 | M: +44(0)790 9911600
tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

Posted by 沂人 <ji...@gmail.com>.

RE: monitor cloudstack

RE: monitor cloudstack