Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hubert BEHAGHEL <hb...@sysdeo.com> on 2004/05/06 20:38:21 UTC

Integrating maven

Hi folks,

I'm trying to integrate the launching of maven into another environment.
My strategy was to try to work the same way the script (maven.(sh|bat))
does. That is to say to prepare the environment and to call
Forehead.main() with the same forehead.conf. First question : is there a
better way ?

After getting through some petty problems, I'm stuck now to a big one.
When using a plugin, maven loads its dependency through its classloader,
but it seems that in my case the classloader does not match the one
Maven expects and the process finally dies with errors like
"ClassNotFound : velocity" (when meeting the velocity namespace in a
jelly script) or "Build Failed : [...] attainGoal"... Second question :
any clue ? :-)

I know I should be a little bit more precise, but you know, I'm quite
lost in my own adventure, and this desperate shout is mainly here to get
some cheer leaders backing my effort ;-) Thanks

--
Hubert