Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Shearer <je...@shearer-family.org> on 2009/12/20 07:19:55 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_auth_form in 2.2

Is it possible to implement mod_auth_form in apache 2.2?

Re: [users@httpd] mod_auth_form in 2.2

Posted by Devraj Mukherjee <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

I was faced with the same issue and finally concluded that it was
easier not to try and recompile the mod_auth_form for httpd 2.2.
Instead I worked around by using mod_auth_memcookie
http://authmemcookie.sourceforge.net/ and wrote my own form.

Our implementation consisted of a custom two factor authentication (using SMS).

The source comes with an example (form implemented in PHP, but the
choice of language is obviously upto you). I am happy to share parts
of our configuration and experiences.

Let me know if you need any further help on this.

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 5:19 PM, Jeff Shearer <je...@shearer-family.org> wrote:

> Is it possible to implement mod_auth_form in apache 2.2?

"The secret impresses no-one, the trick you use it for is everything"
- Alfred Borden (The Prestiege)