Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2008/06/04 15:34:32 UTC

Problems with tomcat deployed with cargo

I'm trying to set up some integration tests to run in tomcat 5.5.26 deployed with cargo. Roughly the procedure run by maven is:
 - package app
 - start tomcat
 - deploy app into tomcat
 - start selenium
 - run the tests
 - stop selenium
 - stop tomcat

All of that actually works *except* that I'm getting this exception:

Page Login did not generate any markup when rendered. This could be because its template file could not be located, or because a render phase method in the page prevented rendering.

I've tried this with archiveClasses set to both true and false and it works with Jetty 6 just fine.

As an aside: if anyone has successfully got this setup to work can I have your pom.xml (or the relevant cargo section)? i can't for the life of me get it to deploy my app as the root context and the online documentation is sparse.

Dan Adams
Senior Software Engineer
Interactive Factory
p: 617.235.5857